Renee's work is linked to their herstory. See how she teaches & why.
Critical & Reflective Thinkers
Thoughts from previous students about their personal growth.
Want to see what I've done and who I have worked with?
Renee believes teachers/facilitators/professors should:
- Talk less & listen more
- Facilitate inquiry-based learning & engage in critical thinking pedagogy
- Be anti-racist & model feminism
- Just be anti-oppressive, in general
- Empower participants to be self-sustaining & self-leading
- Provide space for self, group & systemic reflection
- Create a safe environment that encourages learning & poses challenging opportunities to grow
- Demystify the single story narrative by presenting material that investigates multiple narratives
- Create art &/or expose students to art-making, as it is a significant tool that opens people up to creating change within themselves & their community
Renee work with schools, non-profit organizations, businesses, etc.
Here are some of the places she has collaborated with: